GNC Kids is here to share the love of Jesus with children and families, and to walk with them as they grow in a relationship with Him. We believe it is our holy task as a faith community to sow into the hearts of children the Good News that Jesus loves us, and He died to save us from our sins.
We hope to:
- Always offer a safe and loving place for children to feel accepted and to learn the simple truths that lead them to God.
- Always bring the story of God alive in simple and engaging ways so each child can understand their place in the story of God and in our faith community.
- Always provide children with the chance to be a part of worship and service so they can learn the joy and responsibility of being a part of the family of God.
- Always be a part of equipping and empowering parents to be spiritual leaders to their children, in their homes.
- Oh and did we mention… we always want to have FUN!!!!
On Sunday morning:
Our littlest worshippers up to 36 months play and learn in a bright, spacious room with caring disciplers (volunteer teachers and helpers) to play and learn with them.
Children age 3 to grade 6 worship with families in the main sanctuary, and then join disciplers for worship in their own space with opportunities to worship through music and movement, Bible reading and prayer, and age-level small group work for crafts, games and conversation together. We offer a simple and structured learning environment to help children feel comfortable and able to learn.
Family Fellowship Events:
Church and community families gather once a month for an evening of fun and fellowship. All families are included, even those whose children may be grown. Check out the calendar to see what events are coming up!
Seminars & Bible Studies for parents:
One of our primary goals is to be as supportive of parents as spiritual leaders of their children. These learning opportunities are scheduled when leaders and teachers are available and run as either Saturday seminars, or 8 week studies.
All Nazarene ministries – churches, camps, schools, missions, and more – must understand the risk of child sexual abuse and take steps to reduce that risk.
To accomplish this important task, we have associated with Ministry Safe – an entity specializing in providing the tools and trainings we need to create safe environments for children and students.